12.26.2011

Top 3



I have seen several of my favorite teacher bloggers participating in Fern Smith's link-up, so I thought that I would too!

To tell you the truth, I actually had no idea that I could view the stats of my blog. I was quite happy when I looked at them. I had no idea that many people had visited my blog!

{Number 3 with 543 views} It was my post during Teacher Week where I shared my Parts of Speech freebies with you all! You can find the post here, and the freebies are still on it too!

{Number 2 with 787 views} My post where I first shared our Reader's Notebooks that we use in class. This one is high because of Pinterest. I noticed the other day that several people have pinned it. Get excited because I am going to be doing lots of posts about them this coming semester. To find the first post about my notebook, you can click here.

{Number 1 with 2,975 views}My classroom tour! I was so excited to share pictures of my first classroom. I have dreamed of decorating it since I was an elementary teacher aide back in high school, and I had so much fun doing it this summer. However, it has already changed so much! I am going to be sharing updated pictures later this month when I get my kidney table! You can find these pictures on this post.

What are your top 3 posts?

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up at my linky party and giving me such a shout out to other blog readers! I love you blog!
    I taught 6th grade one year and one year only! It was close to 20 years ago and so different. I had 34 students, SELF-CONTAINED, every subject!!! I was also the 3rd SHORTEST and couldn't even see the front of the line! You are so special to do 6th!
    Happy New Year!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith’s Classroom Ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your classroom pictures! Post the updated ones!!
    You & I nee to join forces on the Reader's Notebook and get Scholastic to publish us!!!haha {but seriously... maybe as a summer project?!?!)

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great numbers! I can't wait to check out those posts! I just found your blog and I am excited to share ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Reader's Notebook is one of my favorites! It has inspired me to try to help my kids make their's a bit more attractive :) Also, I want to add foldables to it the way you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog and am now a follower! I hope you will visit me, too.

    Pitner's Potpourri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comment! And there NEEDS to be teachers out there like you to teach 6th graders..lol.Middle school teachers are a VERY blessed set of teachers. :)
    Jen Ross
    The Teachers’ Cauldron

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!