I seriously cannot believe that Teacher Week through Blog Hoppin' is already coming to an end.
I have loved getting to meet all of your wonderful teachers and have found some great new blogs in the process too. I hope that I provided you with some helpful information too.
Today we are sharing a freebie. I created these Parts of Speech signs for my classroom and the kids have loved them. You can see them in this picture a little bit.
I have them in a black and white version that I copied on colored cardstock, but I also made one that is in color in case you wanted to go that route. Hope you and enjoy and can use these in your own room too! Sorry I was not able to share them through the post, I just don't know how to do that.






Thanks for the freebie! Love it... I'm a new follower!
ReplyDeleteMaria @ charmedinthirdgrade.blogspot.com
LOVE these and it is exactly what I was looking for!!! YAY thanks
ReplyDeleteThank for the link!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI also teach 6th!!!!! (and 7th & 8th)
I'm your newest follower & grabbed you button!
Visit me at A Teacher's Treasure
Have a great school year!
Thank you...I like the idea of having each part-of-speech on a separate piece of paper by the bulletin board. I have a purchased poster...but I like your creation much better...Thanks again.
ReplyDelete❤Pat
A Time to Share & Create
♬ MY WEBSITE
Fabulous 4th Grade
Thank you for sharing!!! These are terrific!
ReplyDeleteJamie G