12.05.2011

Giveaway and Teacher's Notebook Help


Teacher's Notebook friends, I need your help! I just uploaded my Polar Express Mini Unit for the Intermediate grades and I think it turned out great. However, I can not figure out how to get images of my document to show up. I have it listed as a PDF in my shop, but I have it on my computer in Word and PDF files. Is there something that I am missing to make the thumbnails show up? I am worried that people will not even look at it because they cannot see any images for it.

My plan is also to giveaway 2 copies of my mini unit on the blog so be sure and be on the lookout for that post!

1 comment:

  1. Make sure you have the images saved as a Jpeg or png file. You can take a screenshot of your document too. Email me if you need help!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!