I am always on the hunt for amazing resource books. Well, I found my new favorite and if you do not have it, trust me, you need to buy it!
This book is amazing. I had seen and heard several people talk about it, but did not realize how great it was until I had it in my own hands. There is a list in there for just about anything that is related to Language Arts. I already have flagged several of the lists to help me with my planing during the break.
I also purchased this gem of a book from Amazon too.
I have not really had a chance to dive into this one yet, but I have heard so many rave about it. I am wanting to have a true reading and writing workshop in my classroom and know that this will be a great help in getting it launched.
What is your favorite professional resource book?



Katie, I own both, and love them!!!!! I own ust about every professional book in the market that relates to literacy instruction.
ReplyDeleteYou should see me my home library....
I'll take a picture of a few of my favorites and post them.
Happy Holidays!
❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
A Teacher's Treasure
I have way too many to be able to pick just one as a favorite! :)
ReplyDeleteis the book of lists geared toward upper elem? or could it be relevant to lower elem as well? just curious! =)
ReplyDeleteMeg
Third Grade in the First State