12.26.2011

Spelling Task Cards and Pinterest

I am obsessed with Pinterest and am so thankful for it! I have found so many amazing ideas to use in my classroom on it. I just did some serious revamping to my teaching boards and you should go and check them out here!

I was also quite excited when I saw several things pinned from my blog on other's boards. Most of them were of my interactive notebooks that I have been using in class. I am going to be doing some serious blogging about them again in the next couple of weeks as we revamp them for the spring semester. 

I also just uploaded some spelling task cards to my Teacher's Notebook Store. I am really excited about how they turned out. You can find them here for purchase.

Here is an example of one of the task cards. 

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Holiday!

4 comments:

  1. Katie, these cards are cute!!!! Which one of us isn't obssessed with interest?!?!?!?! Pinterest has inspired so many wonderful ideas! I LOVE looking at who pinned/repinned my posts.
    I saw your interactive notebook staring on Pinterest last week :) I pinned it myself. Did you see my post from yesterday? I think you'll like it.

    Are you planning on doing work this week? I'm seriouslt procrastinating on mucho grading. I have tons to plan too. {sigh} I'm not ready to get started....

    ❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
    A Teacher's Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. After seeing this post, I just started following all of your teaching boards on Pinterest. That sight is terribly addicting, but FULL of great ideas.

    I've been reading your blog for several months now and have been so inspired by you. I just became a follower, but am thankful for teachers like you who have inspired me to start my own blog.

    Thanks for all of your great ideas!

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea! What design template do you use to create them?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!