I emailed all of the winners of my Giveaway, but I could not find your email Mrs. Wells. If you are reading this, shoot me an email and I will get you the copies of the freebies you won.
I am also so excited to be linking up with Farley for her Currently December linky party. I have never participated before, and am so excited to be doing so.
I am seriously obsessed with Life in 4B and you will be too after just visiting once. I can only hope that I will have a classroom that is as well run as that one day.
Here is to 1.5 more days of school until Christmas break and hopefully making it while I am sick too!




Katie, your currently image isn't loading :(
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays!
❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
A Teacher's Treasure
at first I thought it said 15 days
ReplyDeleteoh my and then I was like SHE LIVES BY ME it can't be 15!!!
are you going to be able to meet up with me and Tunstall during break??? I hope so!!!
I am going to subscribe to this comment so just write me back here :)
Farley,
ReplyDeleteI would love to meet up with you all! Let me know some details. I only have plans for NYE and that is it during my break!!! This girl is uber excited for this!!!