So glad that I decided to make the hour and a half drive last night to SA to meet up with some other central Texas teacher bloggers!
I had such a blast with Farley, Reagan, and Kristina (who needs to start a blog pronto!!!). It was so great to just relax, eat some chips and salsa, and talk about our crazy lives as teachers!
Farley, I borrowed the picture from you, I hope you do not mind. I don't know why I didn't snap one! :(
I cannot wait until we do it again!



What a great meet-up!!!! Seems like you girls had fun!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous!
❤ Mor Zrihen from...
A Teacher's Treasure
Teaching Treasures Shop
So glad you guys got to meet up and so jealous!! Looked like fun times;)
ReplyDelete4th Grade Frolics
I'm so jealous that y'all got to do it!
ReplyDeleteThe Teachers’ Cauldron
Sounds like SO much fun!!
ReplyDeleteJennifer
First Grade Blue SKies
It sounds like y'all had a great time! I hope I can come to the one in the summer. San Antonio is about a 5 hour drive for me but I would do it for you ladies! =)
ReplyDeleteHeather
Heather's Heart
You girls are so lucky! I'm so happy you had a chance to meet each other, what a cool experience it must have been!
ReplyDeleteKristen
How fun!!! I wish I could've made it! I can't wait to meet you later this year!
ReplyDeleteLindsay
My Life as a Fifth Grade Teacher
Looks so fun! You're so lucky :)
ReplyDelete☼Kate
To The Square Inch
YAY it was a blast and when ever you are in SA give me a ring and we can do it again!!! and with Reagan and Kristina just around the corner it will be a BLAST for sure!!!
ReplyDeleteOoooooh! I'm in SA too! Small world
ReplyDeleteThe Science Penguin
That looks like fun! We need to coordinate our locations and see if any of us are close. (I'm in So Cal.)
ReplyDeleteI would love to have a bloggy meet up! I need to find more Missouri bloggers!
ReplyDelete