1.08.2012

Just Another Week...

...in 6th grade that is.It is going to be another crazy week with my 6th graders because we have an early release on Thursday and no school on Friday due to our county stock show. Yeah for living in a small town in Texas! Oh wait, did I mention that Tuesday is also our library day? Or that we have an awards assembly for the fall on Thursday morning? So much for getting a lot done at school this week! It gets even better, I was crazy enough to sign up to take my 4-8 Reading and Language Arts TExES Test Thursday at 4:30pm and I have not studied for it one bit. I have never studied for the other 3 that I have taken so I am hoping that works for me again! 

I am also linking up with Farley for her January Currently linky party!
If you link up with her, you also are automatically entered in her giveaway to win an amazing pencil sharpener!

The sweet Elizabeth from Fun in Room 4B was also awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks so much!!!
I also wanted to share with you all about a new blog that one of my co-workers just started, Teaching Junkie. Mrs. A was actually a first year teacher when I was a 7th grader and she was one of my coaches. She teaches 8th Grade Science and does some amazing things in her classroom. If you teach Science, trust me, it is going to be a great blog with lots of resources! 

Tomorrow we are putting our new reading and writing notebooks together. I will take pictures and share with you all sometime later this week. I just hope that all of my 6th graders have their notebooks at school by tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. you are Ah-some!!!
    and a man will come sooner or later ;)
    thanks for linking up and good luck on your tests

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your OLW! Hopefully you'll use it to prioritize your personal life first so you can meet your HTB!


    ❤ Mor Zrihen from...
    A Teacher's Treasure
    Teaching Treasures Shop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by to see what you are doing currently! Come by when you get a chance!

    New Year's Blessings
    from
    The Teacher's Chatterbox!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with priority! My olw kinda deals with that too! I am your newest follower and if you find a husband see if he has a brother for me! hahahaha!

    I think it is awesome your do stations with your kiddos! Too many people think stations are only for the little ones! =)

    I would love for you to come visit me! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!