12.30.2011

Upper Grade Linky Party!

Secondary Solutions

I am so excited that Kristen over at Secondary Solutions is having an upper grade linky party so we can find 6th-12th grade blogs all in one place. I love how many elementary blogs there are, but I really do wish that there were some more middle and high school ones that I could find resources from. I am so excited to now have all of these middle school and high school blogs in one place. 

Here is how it works:
1. Go to the Secondary Solutions website and add your button to the blog link up. 
2. Visit the other middle and high school blogs that have linked up.
3. Post about the blog party!

I hope that if you teach middle or high school that you will go and link up too!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining the party, Miss Klohn!
    -Kristen (aka Secondary Solutions)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how I found your blog, but Hallelujah! I teach 8th grade math this year, and I have taught 7th grade in the past. I could always find elementary blogs, but not middle school! Thanks so much for the party.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!