12.24.2011

Merry Christmas!!!

Since I am just a single girl right now, I do not have a Christmas Card to share with you all, but I do have a beautiful tree at my house.

I hope and pray that you and your family have a wonderful holiday and enjoy the time with each other! I hope that 2012 is amazing for you as well!

4 comments:

  1. Merry, Merry Christmas Katie! Gorgeous tree!!!
    Kristen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Katie,
    Thank you for the wonderful Holly Bloggy gifts. I was excited to open the package with my family this morning and they were a bit amazed that I was exchanging gifts with people I've never met. I appreciate our connection. Have a wonderful 2012 and may all your New Year hopes and dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie:

    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Day and an enjoyable rest of your vacation.
    If your stats show I was at your site for an extra loooooong time, it is because we don't have a tree this year and I was really admiring YOURS. It's beautiful! I love the lights and the treasures (Are the white squares notes of some sort?)

    Merry Christmas, Katie!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!