Sorry this is a little late, but I have been under the weather today. The worst part about that is that we have kids at school until 1:30 on Wednesday. I am hoping that my drugs work well for me tomorrow.
As for the giveaway winners, since I did not have many entries, I've decided that everyone who entered will be receiving both of my items from my store. I will email them to you sometime tomorrow!
For those of you who are already on break, I'm so jealous! For those of you like me, hang in there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hang in there Katie! Break will be here sooooooooon!
ReplyDelete❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
A Teacher's Treasure
Hey Katie,
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you're sick. Here's a good plan... Recover from your illness at school these next few days. Then you can be well when your vacation starts! I could have been half-dead that last week in my room--I'm fairly certain no one would have noticed!!!
I'm so excited about being a part of your give-away. I love reading about your language arts materials and would love a chance to try them out.
Feel better, Katie... Only 2 1/2 days to go!
Kim
Finding JOY in 6th Grade
joyin6th@gmail.com