8.16.2012

Sneak-a-Peek


First off, I absolutely love when TpT has a big sale! I already love the wonderful products that so many teachers post, but it is even better when you can save a little on them too! This was my first time to really participate as a seller and I am so happy with how I did! Thanks to anyone who bought one of my products! 

Now I get to share about some of my favorite purchases that I made during the sale. I bought way too much, but those Feedback points are wonderful!

I got several things from Rachel Lynette! I just love her task cards. However, my favorite purchase I got from her would have to be Reading Response Labels for Interactive Notebooks.

I got a Poetry and Figurative Language Lapbook from Fun in Room 4B.

The ZB Cursive Alphabet Line Flipped from Ladybug's Teacher Files.

All 4 sets of Whole Class Writing Journals from Fancy Free in Fourth.

Terri Thorton's Sub Tub

From 3rd Grade Thoughts I bought her Brain Breaks set.

What was your favorite purchase you made? Head on over to Blog Hoppin' to link up and share some of your favorites that you made!

1 comment:

  1. I have been interested in those whole class journals! I was going to make my own but perhaps I will check out what you bought on TPT!


    Lindsay
    My Life as a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!