Thanks to everyone who entered my 700 followers giveaway! I never imagined that I would get the response to it that I did. The winner has been emailed, but if I have not heard from her in the next 24 hours a new winner will be selected!
Also, don't forget to stop by my Teachers Pay Teachers store! You can save up to 28% off!




Congrats to Sara! :)
ReplyDelete--Andi
Mommy, Teacher, & So Much More
I love your blog and I am giving you a blog award! You have amazing pictures, explanations, and ideas! Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteGo to my blog and find the award and post it on your site! http://wbtforme.blogspot.com
Then follow these rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
Yay for you!
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.