I am linking up with the fabulous Farley from over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her monthly Currently linky party. It is always so much fun! Go check it out and her blog too while you are at it. I am lucky enough to have met her in person, and she really is as cool as she seems!
I didn't realize how hard it was to read until after I uploaded it. Sorry. I was also dumb and didn't save it except as a JPEG.
I mentioned that I am thinking about my classroom and how there is no way that it is going to be ready in time. The sad thing is that it looks way better. Anyone want to volunteer to come set it up with me?
P.S. My giveaway will be posted later today sometime, so be looking for it! Trust me, it is going to be epic!!!





Hi! Found you through the August Currently. I loved my student teaching in 6th grade. If I ever tire of First grade then that's where I'll go. Sixth graders are so much fun!
ReplyDeleteI'd come help with your room but I report back to work on Monday! My summer is gone!
Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Sophia
I have been a faithful follower of your blog and I can't wait to see what you do with your room. I know it will be amazing! Good luck.
ReplyDeleteKati
http://languagelovinteacher.blogspot.com
Oh Katie, this makes me so sad.
ReplyDeleteI hope that your giveaway doesn't have to include parts or tools from the reconstruction... unless that is what is needed to get it all finished. I still think a ceiling is REQUIRED!
I have a purple cow laminator too and I love it! (And that little cow is so cute!)
Sending you positive thoughts and good wishes...
Kim
Finding JOY in 6th Grade
I agree. Summer Olympics are much more fun than Winter Olympics. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I found your blog through the August Currently!! I would love to help you out with your classroom but I would have to bring my 17 month old with me and it would probably need more work after we left...lol :) I <3 my laminator too...I would be lost without it!
ReplyDeleteA giveaway....ooooo...my favorite! I can't wait to stop back and check it out! I'm your newest follower and would love it if you would stop by my blog!
Have a great day!
Sidra
Heard it Through the Gradevine
I would TOTALLY come set up your classroom with you!!! It's my favorite time of year!
ReplyDeleteyou are so sweet.. thanks for always linking up :) and sending you positive vibes to get your room ready!!!
ReplyDeleteYikes! Good luck with your room!
ReplyDeleteThe Olympics are always so fun to watch... I mean, where else can you watch whitewater canoeing and actually be interested? Haha.
I'll help you with your classroom IF you help me with mine! :)
ReplyDeleteOur students start on 20th and teachers start on 13th. I started 2 weeks ago. :)
Shannon
http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com