Hi Everyone!
I am so excited to be participating in the BTS Blog Hop! Thanks to Christina for organizing the whole thing, you are wonderful! There are some wonderful educators who are linking up for the Blog Hop and they are sharing some of their favorite products that they have created. The best part is that many of the items are going to be on sale shortly during the Teachers Pay Teacher BTS Sale!
I am still pretty new to the whole TpT thing, but am loving it! I actually just finished one of my favorite products! I made a set of 133 word wall cards that are geared towards the 4th-8th grade Language Arts Classroom! There are so many wonderful resources out there for the lower grades and some fabulous word wall sets, but I wanted one that I could use in my own 6th grade ELA classroom.
On each card I gave the definition and also tried to give an example when possible too. My favorite part of them is all of the bright colors! I cannot wait to see them in my own classroom. :)
You can find my word wall cards listed here in my TpT shop.
Be sure and also check out my Problem Solving Task Cards and my Interactive Language Arts Journal too.
Don't forget that you can get up to 28% off during the TpT sale that starts on Saturday!
Don't forget that you can get up to 28% off during the TpT sale that starts on Saturday!





Well now I'm wishing I taught the older grades! ;)
ReplyDeleteNicole
Rowdy in Room 300
This is a great product! It's on my wishlist so I can keep track of it in case I need it for 3rd grade ELA!
ReplyDelete:)
Christina
*Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*
Love your ideas! I teach 6th grade science (LOVE middle schoolers!) Thanks for all of your inspiration! I'm adding you to my blog list at http://wbtforme.blogspot.com/. It's my journey through whole brain learning. Stop by and let me know what you think!
ReplyDeleteI will definitely be checking out your sale. I'm your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteStacy
Leading and Reading