8.18.2011

I Have Butterflies

In my stomach that is. 

It is really hitting me that on Monday I will meet my 53 6th graders that I will get to teach this school year. I have met a handful of them, but for the most part Monday will be the first time that I see many of them. I have so many questions running through my head right now like...

Are they going to like me?
Will they think that I am mean?
What do they think of my classroom, do they like the theme?
Are they going to be bored in my classroom?
Will they mind sitting in tables so that group work can be done easily?

I am really hoping that the first day goes amazingly well, and you can bet I will be blogging about it that evening. In the meantime, for most of you, enjoy your last days of summer and I hope that your school year is absolutely amazing!!!

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!