8.25.2011

Teacher Week- Three for Thursday

I am once again linking up with Blog Hoppin' for Teacher Week.
Today we are sharing our favorite font, favorite blog, and favorite online resource. 

Favorite Font
There are so many to choose from! I am a font addict! I am always creating documents in cute fonts and then emailing it to myself at school as a PDF so that I do not lose the fonts. 
My favorite place to get fonts would have to be Kevin and Amanda. I have all of their fonts loaded on my computer. Trust me, you want them too!

Favorite Blog
I have gotten so many wonderful ideas from this blog and love the book that she wrote. If you have not been to this blog, you have to go there!
Clutter-Free Classroom

Favorite Online Resource
I actually just came across this site the other day and am amazed at how much there is on it. I have already used a few things in my classroom from this site. If you teach 5th or 6th grade ELA, you don't want to miss this.

2 comments:

  1. I never thought to email documents as a PDF file so you won't lose the font- that's genius! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your new blog makeover! It looks great! :) I also love Clutter Free Classroom!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!