8.08.2011

Friday It Begins!

It is so hard to believe that I really begin my first year as a teacher on Friday! Well that is at least when inservice starts for new teachers. My room is finally beginning to look like a classroom after being at camp the past 6 weeks. I took my camera up to the school with me on Sunday, but of course it was dead when I turned it on. Tomorrow we have Tadpole Camp for the incoming 6th graders to get acquainted with their new school. All day Wednesday and Thursday are going to be spent putting my finishing touches on my classroom. I cannot wait to share the pictures with you all!

Enjoy what is left of your summer vacation!

3 comments:

  1. Exciting! Can't wait to hear how it goes! My classroom is going well! So much stress to being a teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you must be so excited and anxious to get the school year started!! Congrats and can't wait to see your classroom! I hope you have a fantastic class and a fantastic school year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!