8.31.2011

Donors Choose

I had contemplated creating a Donors Choose project, and I finally did it once I discovered that I had absolutely no money in the budget for my classroom. I am really wanting to do book clubs with my students this year with novels that interest them. The problem though is that many of the novels that my school has available are out dated and the students have no interest in them. What I am requesting is 9 sets of novels (6 per set) and also some audio CD's of the books for my students to use in their book clubs. I know that my students would be so excited to receive this goods, and they are things that I will be able to use for years to come with my future students as well. 

You can view my project here. It is also Limeades for Learning time, so you can use your votes to vote for my project! The name of my project is "Help Us Become Red Carpet Readers!". Thanks so much for your help!

2 comments:

  1. We've had a few teachers at my school sign up and get money! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I wanted to let you know that I have chosen your blog to be one of my ten blogs. I appreciate your sharing of your adventure in 6th grade. Every year I have taught 6th grade it has truly been an adventure.

    Thanks,
    Pam
    Vintage Teacher

    Here are some links for you:


    http://bit.ly/rtHPbL.

    http://vintageteacher.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-top-ten-blogs.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!