I am really considering opening my own store on there. I am in the middle of creating a lengthy novel study for Tuck Everlasting and am thinking others might be interested in it too. Do you use TpT? How difficult is it to sell on it? I am considering actually just making everything free to start to see how much interest there actually is in my items.
4.25.2011
Teachers Pay Teachers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



HI, You will love TPT. You should definitely do it. The materials you make will help so many people. If you have any questions or need help with it, let me know. I can even give you a code to get started. I think it is a win, win for everyone. Everyone is so talented and it is such a great way to share. Email me if you have any questions donna.glynn@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteDonna
www.kinderglynn.blogspot.com