I cannot believe that it is August 5th and I still have not linked up with the fabulous Farley for her monthly linky party! It is my last week of camp so things have been crazy, but I could not miss out!
I am also so excited to be giving away a bunch of supplies from Office Max to one of my lucky readers! I was recently contacted by them and they asked if I would be interested in reviewing one of their "Tools for School" packs and then to also giveaway one to a lucky reader!
This kit for school includes so many awesome things:
1. Electronic Pencil Sharpener
2. Scissors
3. Colored Post-Its
4. Blue Ink Gel Pens
5. PaperMate Purple Pens
6. Colored Paperclips
7. small Binder Clips
8. Liquid Highlighters
9. #2 pencils
10. a $50 gifcard to Office Max! :)
I already have several things on my list that I know I can use my gift card for!
This giveaway will close on August 11th! Be sure that you enter below using Rafflecopter!
Teacher Appreciation Days at OfficeMax
To help teachers stock up and save on much-needed supplies, OfficeMax is hosting its special, three-day Teacher Appreciation Days events where teachers receive 25% off their purchase of hundreds of essential classroom supplies, exclusive coupons and other great values, increased purchase limits just for teachers and a free reusable tote. To participate, teachers can join OfficeMax’s MaxPerks Rewards for Teachers program at no charge either in-store or online at officemaxperks.com. Visit www.officemax.com/ celebrateteachers for details on Teacher Appreciation Days events in your community or others across the country.
To help teachers stock up and save on much-needed supplies, OfficeMax is hosting its special, three-day Teacher Appreciation Days events where teachers receive 25% off their purchase of hundreds of essential classroom supplies, exclusive coupons and other great values, increased purchase limits just for teachers and a free reusable tote. To participate, teachers can join OfficeMax’s MaxPerks Rewards for Teachers program at no charge either in-store or online at officemaxperks.com. Visit www.officemax.com/
Save on School Supply Purchases at OfficeMax
· OfficeMax is providing big deals on education essentials and more throughout the season, offering 25-cent, 50-cent and $1 value deals on a variety of supplies, including markers, notebooks, glue, scissors and more. Visit OfficeMax’s back-to-school web page at www.officemax.com/bts to shop or search by zip code for in-store and online promotions.
· Teachers also receive special discounts at the OfficeMax Print Center in-stores nationwide and can select from one of two bundles including:
o Teacher Value Bundle includes 100 B&W copies, 1 poster (18” x 24”), 3 feet of lamination and 50 business/event cards for $19.99 ($60 value)
o Teacher Premium Bundle includes 50 color copies, 2 posters (18” x 24”), 3 feet of lamination, 50 business/event cards and a teacher planner for $29.99 ($100 value)
OfficeMax’s A Day Made Better Support for Teachers
OfficeMax is hosting its annual A Day Made Better In-Store School Supply Drive where community members can donate much-needed supplies for local teachers. OfficeMax associates will donate the collected supplies to local schools on October 1 during the annual A Day Made Better events in which OfficeMax associates surprise 1,000 teachers in their classrooms with a total of $1 million worth of OfficeMax-donated school supplies. Learn more about A Day Made Better at www.adaymadebetter.com.
OfficeMax is hosting its annual A Day Made Better In-Store School Supply Drive where community members can donate much-needed supplies for local teachers. OfficeMax associates will donate the collected supplies to local schools on October 1 during the annual A Day Made Better events in which OfficeMax associates surprise 1,000 teachers in their classrooms with a total of $1 million worth of OfficeMax-donated school supplies. Learn more about A Day Made Better at www.adaymadebetter.com.
I received the school supplies and gift card mentioned in this post from OfficeMax in order to facilitate my review. The items featured in this giveaway are also provided by OfficeMax and will be sent to the winner directly. Opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own. I have not been compensated for this post in any other way.





When I worked at a summer camp from '07-'09, Kelly Clarkson was the camp must have! The kids jammed out to "Since U Been Gone" every day!
ReplyDeleteMeg
Third Grade in the First State
I haven't worked at a summer camp but that sounds so cool... and I forgot I have to have sharpies for school!!!
ReplyDeletewww.firstgradefrosting.com
I would purchase CHART PAPER!! or an Easel!
ReplyDeleteI am totally thinking that I need a laminator at home! We have a huge one at school to use, but....
ReplyDeleteRebecca:)
kingre@billingsschools.org
I'm a first year teacher who wants to get a good hole punch, stapler, and/or laminator.
ReplyDeleteHi.
ReplyDeleteI would buy some laminator sheets
Printer paper and ink
ReplyDeleteToni Nicholson
chief9937@Yahoo.com
I would definitely get ink so I can print out lots of goodies from TpT!
ReplyDeletekellybrown28021@gmail.com
Notebooks, paper, ink cartridges, markers,erasers, pens, pencils etc.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the opportunity.
Ursula
ugamler@boyertownasd.org
I would get chart paper,ink cartridges,markers and colorful paper clips.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
Debbie
I would buy a new planner binder/cover for next year!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE, LOVE, LOVE shopping at Office Max! I would buy labels on which to print things for my students and classroom. I would also buy metal ring clips, a big box! My fingers are crossed!
ReplyDeleteI would probably purchase colored paper to use for weekly newsletters, special forms, etc.
ReplyDeleteI would def grab some sharpies and supplies for my students
ReplyDeleteI would purchase binders! My students are always in need!
ReplyDeleteI would purchase ink cartridges and color copy paper.
ReplyDeletemarciahoj@gmail.com
A new electric pencil sharpener. 30 can be brutal to a poor defenseless pencil sharpener!
ReplyDeleteEmilyK
I am going to try daily 5 in my room so I would purchase large chart paper to make those great anchor charts!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome kit!!
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway! I'd get tons of pens and paper!!!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
Fun in Room 4B
Love this giveaway! I would buy printer ink, sharpies, and sticky notes.
ReplyDeleteChristie
Love this!!! I would by an electric pencil sharpener and sticky notes!
ReplyDeleteI would get a new sharpener. Mine has seen better days.
ReplyDeleteKarla
First year in my own classroom, so I would get necessities to set up my classroom. Thanks for the opportunity.
ReplyDeletejkmatuch@aol.com
I am so happy I found this Blog! Lots of great ideas. If I won the contest, I would buy a heavy duty 3 hole punch.
ReplyDeleteSticky notes, teacher pens, pencil sharpener
ReplyDeleteI just love school/office supplies. And I am a marker addict for sure. :)
ReplyDeleteI really need to get some pens and ink.
ReplyDeleteI would buy labels, index cards, acordian file folders for student work in centers,colored paper, and one of those heavy duty staplers.
ReplyDeleteI would buy dry erase markers.
ReplyDeleteI would possibly buy an easel or some other supplies for my classroom.
ReplyDeleteI would definitely be buying ink. Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteHeather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)
Lots and lots of ink! Sharpies, lamintaor sheets, some nice scissors.
ReplyDeleteBelieve it or not I would buy supplies for supplies for my students that don't have much money.... pencils, erasers, folders, and spirals.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the awesome giveaway!
~Lorraine
Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies
Visit my Facebook page
I would make sure all my kids have the school supplies they need for other classes, then I would probably buy something to store task cards!
ReplyDelete-Maria
Everyone deServes to Learn
A laminator at home seems like the tool I'm needing most right now. We have one at school but only ONE person is allowed to use it and she doesn't start until the first day of school- urgh!
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting!
I would purchase ink cartridges, or a cute desk organizer, or a planner.
ReplyDeleteInk! Our school doesn't give us any so that would be a must. Then nice pens. Thanks so much for doing this giveaway!
ReplyDeleteOh, gosh...who knows what I would buy! Plenty of things for the kiddos to use...things to make my classroom a better, more organized place. It would be so FUN!
ReplyDeleteRight now, I'd buy notebooks! My school doesn't pay for them, and I know most of my students won't bring them. I need about 90 for my interactive notebooks. I want a specific kind, so I know it will be up to me to go get them all!
ReplyDeletePost-its! I love love love post-its and there haven't been many good deals this summer!
ReplyDelete-Melissa
What to purchase would be the best dilemma a teacher could have! I would struggle but I bet I could solve it quickly and two times over!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the opportunity.
Great stuff! The tools I use every day are pencils, stickies, markers, and colored pencils. What a fine mix of supplies in the givewaway.
ReplyDeleteI would buy post it's and ink! lots and lots of ink! lol
ReplyDeleteI would purchase post it notes! My student's love to use them for their reading spots and writing entry inserts.
ReplyDeleteI would purchase some extra supplies off of my Student Supply List for those students whose families, I know, struggle every year to purchase everything from our list. (Awwwww...right?! - but totally true! Lol!)
ReplyDeleteNeeding a few extra weeks of summer vacation as well!!
ReplyDeleteI'm doing the opposite of what you're doing this year. I am moving up to sixth grade from kindergarten! If I won this, I would probably buy lots of Post-It Notes to use when teaching reading, organizational binders and containers. Good luck in 1st Grade!
ReplyDeletePost-It notes would definitely be on the top of my list--they're perfect for reader notebooks! Thanks for hosting the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI would purchase colored paper, chart paper, copying paper and pens/ pencils.
ReplyDeleteI would purchase colored paper, chart paper, copying paper and pens/ pencils.
ReplyDeleteKatie! What a great giveaway! I am student teaching in kindergarten this fall-- I have no clue what I will need! Haha. I would love to use the electronic pencil sharpener and probably purchase post it's, crayons, colorful paper, etc. for my first group of sweeties!
ReplyDeleteI would purchase classroom supplies for the students to use...they are always forgetting stuff at home :)
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome!
ReplyDeletePost its! I would purchase post its, extra supplies for the kiddos who are not able to bring their own supplies, and purple flair pens- I can't live without my flair pens:)
ReplyDeleteThank you for this wonderful opportunity!
I would purchase some items to help keep my classroom organized. I would also purchase extra pencils, red pens, and other school supplies to help the students.
ReplyDeleteI would purchase ink pens, colorful copy paper, dry erase markers, and some organization items. Thanks for the giveaway!!
ReplyDeleteI would purchase color printer ink, post-it notes in a variety of colors and notebooks for students who can't afford them.
ReplyDeleteI would purchase items to help purchase supplies for my students that need them and then use the leftover money to restock supplies in my room.
ReplyDeleteI'd buy another pencil sharpener...those things never seem to last!
ReplyDeleteI would get a cricket mini so I could create bulletin boards as well as to use with my FFA students to get them into scrapbooking. I could also use it for many other classroom ideas I have.
ReplyDeleteI would purchase more personal school supplies for my students that have a financial need.
ReplyDeleteyou share my heart for sharpies... and i sure wouldn't mind spending that $50 on LOTS more sharpies :)
ReplyDelete