First I wanted to announce the luck winner of my OfficeMax giveaway! The lucky winner is...
I already emailed Meagan and if she does not respond within 24 hours I will pick a new winner!
I know I am late to the game, but I still wanted to participate in Blog Hoppin's Teacher Week. Yesterday was "Let's Talk About Me Monday!" I would participate in Classroom Digs, but I am not quite ready to share what my room looks like just yet!
So here are ten random facts about Miss Klohn!
1. I am 24 years old and this coming Monday marks the beginning of my 3rd year of teaching. I spent my first two years teaching 6th grade Language Arts and liked it, but I am so thrilled to be following my heart to First Grade for the 2013-2014 school year!
2. I spend my summers working as a Camp Director at the camp I attended as a kid. I had been on Senior Staff the past two years, but this summer I was the Director and loved it.
3. July 4th is probably my favorite National holiday. See below. Camp does crazy things to you too!
4. I always knew that I wanted to be a teacher. The question was did I want to teach high school and coach or teach little kids. I will never forget the day that I was in the class that I was assigned to as an elementary teacher aide and I just had this feeling overcome me that I was supposed to be an elementary teacher. One of the coolest things I have ever experienced.
5. I managed to graduate college in 4 years without taking one single summer school class. :)
6. I completed my Masters in Education and completed my Principal Certification this past December. I took and passed my Principal Test in July and can officially say I will never be a college student again. Thanks to my parents for being supportive during my journey.
7. In addition to teaching, I also coach club volleyball. I love it and love teaching the girls about a game that I love!
8. This past school year I joined the Cricket Crunch Club! Yep, I ate a cricket!
9. I am blessed to have an amazing God daughter who will be in Kindergarten this school year! I love getting to spoil her!
10. My friends mean the world to me! I do not know what I would do without these three!
I promise I will share pictures of my room soon with you all!










0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!