I just could not wait any longer! Here is a sneak peek of my classroom! I am absolutely in love with it! I will take a good camera with me tomorrow and get some more photos to share! For now, enjoy the peek!
8.18.2013
Classroom Sneak Peek!!!
I just could not wait any longer! Here is a sneak peek of my classroom! I am absolutely in love with it! I will take a good camera with me tomorrow and get some more photos to share! For now, enjoy the peek!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Katie thank you so much for your blog, I have read through all your posts! This year will be my first year teaching 6th grade ELA and SS and I have to say, you have made me feel much more comfortable going into this year. I hope to implement interactive notebooks like you did and remain just as positive and grounded as your first year. I think classroom management will be my struggle also but I will be coming to your blog for encouragement and guidance. I hope you have a GREAT year with your first graders, your classroom looks so good! :)
ReplyDeletelove the colors!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! What an absolutely inviting classroom! Each space is defined and it looks so easy to circulate. I love the colours; the splashes make the room come to life. And...clutter free! You gotta love a fresh, new classroom! Katie, I have to ask - what are the white baskets on the floor next to each table for?
ReplyDeleteLooks GREAT!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteJanaye
Tales of Frogs and Cupcakes