12.06.2012

I am finally finished!

I absolutely cannot believe that I am saying this, but as of 10 p.m. tonight I can officially say that I am finished with Grad School! I submitted my last assignment, which was the final exam for three of my classes combined into one. When I first went to college, grad school was something far fetched in my opinion, but not I cannot imagine my life if I had not gone to grad school. One of the best decisions that I feel like I made was to pursue grad school right away.It is hard to believe that I have not even been teaching for 1.5 years, but I have my Masters in Education with Principal Certification! Here is to new opportunities in teaching for me one day, just not quite yet! I am still very content with being a classroom teacher for at least a few more years!

16 comments:

  1. congrats! I plan to attend as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I love reading this blog and using all of your amazing ideas in my own classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! It's like a huge weight off of your shoulders isn't it?? I remember when I got my EDS-I felt so free! :) Now you can have a fantastic Christmas vacation. :)

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Yes, definitely spend as long in the classroom as you can - that's where the magic happens!
    Buzzing with Ms. B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I remember when I submitted my last grad school paper over the summer...I took a long nap, and then for a week (it was summertime!), I didn't know what to do with my time! Enjoy some relaxation and freedom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! Congratulations! I featured one of your awesome TPT products on my Monday Made It. Check it out if you get a chance:)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! What an accomplishment! I am just finishing grad school - should be done in March. I can't wait! Lots of work! :) Go celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! I LOVED that feeling of being done...such a long road! Time to celebrate!

    Wanted to ask you to help my kids win the WBT Video Challenge by watching our YouTube video and sharing it with all of your friends, family, and colleagues! We need the most number of views to win! Thanks for helping!!I NEED YOUR HELP!!! My students are in a video contest for whole brain teaching...we need to have the most number of views on our YouTube video to win! Contest ends January 11. Please click the link, watch the video, and share it with everyone you know!! Help my kids win! http://youtu.be/F-dn6GTTDF4

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! It's got to feel great to be finished, but just think about how you're on top of the latest research in our field. And now you'll have time to think more, create more products, blog more :)

    Stay in the classroom for a while. As a teacher in her 12th year, I think I can honestly say that the best principals I've worked with are the ones who were in the classroom for a while. The ones who move from teaching to administration quickly just don't seem to connect with teachers and kids as well.
    Marion
    www,mentoringinthemiddle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!