12.26.2012

1,000 Followers Giveaway!

When I started this little ole' blog back before I even started student teaching, I never thought that it would turn into what it has! Starting this blog has been one of the absolute best things that I have ever done. I have learned so much from each of you and I feel like I have grown as a teacher while blogging too. Plus, I have this really cool scrapbook of my first two years of teaching. I thought since I reached 1,000 followers that I would have a mega giveaway as a thank you to all of you! 


If you are the luck winner of my giveaway, you have an opportunity to win the following items:

 You can win Lindsay's Vocabulary Cards!
My Life as a 3rd Grade Teacher
Teachers Pay Teachers Store
My Life as a Third Grade Teacher on Facebook

Just Wild About Teaching
Teachers Pay Teachers Store
Just Wild About Teaching on Facebook

Lisa is letting the winner choose an item from her Teachers Pay Teachers store
Lisa from Fourth and Ten 
Teachers Pay Teachers Store
Fourth and Ten on Facebook

Thinking Out Loud
Teachers Pay Teachers Store
Thinking Out Loud on Facebook

HoJo is letting the winner choose an item from her Teachers Pay Teachers store!
HoJo's Teaching Adventures
Teachers Pay Teachers Store
HoJo's Teaching Adventures on Facebook

Jen is letting the winner choose an item from her Teachers Pay Teachers store!
Jen from Hello Mrs. Sykes 
Teachers Pay Teachers Store
Hello Mrs. Sykes on Facebook

Kim is giving away a $10 giftcard to Starbucks! 
Teachers Pay Teachers Store

Teachers Pay Teachers Store
Teaching in High Heels on Facebook

Ari is giving away a $10 credit to The Science Penguin!

Teachers Pay Teachers Store
The Science Penguin on Facebook

Kate is letting the winner choose one item from her Teachers Pay Teachers store!


Teachers Pay Teachers Store
Second Grade Sparkle on Facebook

Teachers Pay Teachers Store
Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher on Facebook

Latoya is giving away her Short A Word Families Bundle!
Flying into First Grade
Teachers Pay Teachers Store
Flying into First Grade on Facebook

Tammy is giving away two items from her store, item #1 and item #2!
Tammy from Teaching FSL 
Teachers Pay Teachers Store
Teaching FSL on Facebook

Kristen is giving away her Tessellation Angle Measures Challenge!
Teachers Pay Teachers Store

Bunting Books and Bainbridge
Teachers Pay Teachers Store
*Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge* on Facebook

Lacie is letting the winner choose an item from her Teachers Pay Teachers store!
Polkadots and Pencils
Teachers Pay Teachers Store
Polka Dots and Pencils on Facebook

Sally is giving away her Bandaids or Lassos- Contractions, Plurals, and Possessive Nouns from her store!
Teachers Pay Teachers Store
Elementary Matters on Facebook

Heather is letting the winner choose an item from her Teachers Pay Teachers store!
Heather from Teach It Today!
Teachers Pay Teachers Store
Teach It Today! on Facebook

Erin is letting the winner choose an item from her Teachers Pay Teachers store!
Erin from Small Types
Teachers Pay Teachers Store
Small Types on Facebook

Corinna is letting the winner choose any item from her Teachers Pay Teachers store!
Surfin' Through Second
Teachers Pay Teachers Store
Surfin' Through Second on Facebook

Farley is giving away her Currently for the Classroom!
Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade 
Teachers Pay Teachers Store
Oh' Boy 4th Grade on Facebook

Gina is letting the winner choose an item from her Teachers Pay Teachers Store!
Third Grade Tidbits
Teachers Pay Teachers Store
Third Grade Tidbits on Facebook

Krista is letting the winner choose an item from her Teachers Pay Teachers Store!
Krista from Stellar Students
Teachers Pay Teachers Store
Stellar Students on Facebook


Rebecca from Teaching First
Teachers Pay Teachers Store
Teaching First on Facebook

I will also be adding two gift certificates to the pot for the winner! One will be a $15 gift card to Amazon and the other will be a $15 gift card to Teachers Pay Teachers! I wish I could win those myself!

I need to give a big shoutout to everyone who donated to the giveaway! It would have been impossible without them! Be sure that you go and visit their blogs and leave them some love! 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

48 comments:

  1. Holey moley - what a wonderful giveaway. I would definitely use these while student teaching this spring :) Plus, all the activities for different grades would be fantastic for the fall (since I do not know what grade I'll be in!).

    Kate
    katewintuska@insightbb.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use centers in my room and these activities plus the gift cards would be perfect to supplement these. Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! What an awesome giveaway! There are so many great resources here that I don't know where to begin. I would be able to use so many of the center activities with my fourth graders. Congratulations on 1000 followers! You are such an inspiration:)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAHOO! I can't wait to see who the winners will be. I would love to use anyone of these items within my classroom to motivate and inspire my students love for learning.

    Thanks,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an awesome giveaway! I hope I win something!

    Mrs. Crouse @ {6th} Grade Allstars

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an amazing giveaway. I am always looking for new things to help out in my classroom - making learning fun so the kids don't realize they are learning. :) Thanks for the offer!
    ~Amanda
    http://hisandherhobbies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I teach 6th grade, however, I have a variety of levels within my co-taught classroom. My partner-in-crime (aka my co-teacher) and I would love these great tools to use in our classroom. All the activities will only enhance the differentiation required with the 135 students we see daily. Congrats on 1000 followers! :)
    ~Christina
    Moultrie, Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such an amazing giveaway! I love reading your blog, especially because you blogged during your student teaching experience. I will begin my student teaching in the end of January, and I would love to use these products during my student teaching term. Congratulations on the success of your blog!

    -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your success.....and for making it such fun for your friends and followers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job! I am at 60. ha ha. Don't ever think I'd hit 1,000. That's a wonderful accomplishment!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would use so many of these items in my classroom! And who doesn't need a Starbucks card on those cold mornings!! Congrats on reaching 1,000 followers.
    Christie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I teach 6th grade....93 kids....new to the block thing and Common Core....trust me, I need ALL the help I can get....and I am considered the VETERAN teacher! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I teach fifth and sixth grade and all of these items would be very helpful in the classroom. I love your blog and you always have helpful information.

    Meagan
    oodlesofteachingfun

    ReplyDelete
  14. The possibilities are endless (especially with the gift cards!) Common core stuff all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh gee... I'd use a lot of the different activities as daily activities or incorporate them into bigger units of study. I don't have my own classroom yet (just graduated!), but I could definitely use them :) As for the gift cards, the possibilities are endless!! Thank you for the great giveaway!

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees
    ventrellasara@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. If I won? It would be Christmas all over again. I would be on TPT for days looking or my next wonderful lesson plan. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, what a fabulous way to kick-start my teaching career! Since I will be starting my student teaching in a couple of weeks and looking for my first teaching job following that, these resources would be great to start a collection of resources for my classroom. I'm sure I would be able to use all of these great ideas as a soon-to-be (!) teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on 1000 followers! I would use these in centers.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on 1000 followers! I would definitely use many of these things for independent activities (centers).

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome giveaway. Congrats on 1000 followers! I would use these for numerous activities both collaborative and independent.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a WONDERFUL Give away!
    I would use all of these things in my very first classroom as a newly graduated teacher :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a successful first two years! Congrats! If I won I would look through what my plans were for the rest of the year and and try to include as many activities as possible, then flag the rest for next year! Great work :)

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would share the starbucks gift card with my boyfriend because he LOVES starbucks.. and I would use the wonderful resources and gift cards for my classroom! My kiddos definitely need supplies! :) Thank you for tghe opportunity!! I am terribly sick with the flu but I had to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What an awesome giveaway and an awesome opportunity to incorporate a lot of new literacy and math activities into the classroom. I am super excited about all of the vocabulary activities that would make a wonderful addition to our word work center/station.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats on the success of your blog. This giveaway is AMAZING! I'm about to be changing jobs and do not know what I will be teaching. I would love to win to add some variety to my limited collection.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations.. I'm your newest follower at 1010! Gotta love nice round numbers!
    I teach sixth grade too.
    Stop by and see me when you have a chance. I'd love to share ideas!

    Michele
    Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would love to use these classroom items to add some excitement to the new year. Thanks so much!
    Katie
    I Want to be a Super Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  28. So many resources - I would use them all in my lesson planning as I enjoyed a chai latte from Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Amazing giveaway! I am so glad I found you blog:)

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  30. Depending upon what I won, I'd likely give it to one of my teachers to help spread the love of TpT and blogging.
    Shannon
    If My Calculations Are Correct

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would love to go on a back to school shopping spree! :) It would certainly make that 5am alarm a little more bearable! :)

    Abby
    Third Grade Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  32. How wouldn't I use these???? I would be in a product coma!!!!

    faithfulinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I teach special education. These giveaways would help differentiate in my classroom! It would be so helpful for planning in the midst of report cards and creating IEPS!
    Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I would love to win your giveaway! I have yet to win one that I've entered. I'm also interested in doing my first giveaway soon. Any pointers on how I set one up???? Thanks a ton!

    Missy O'Bryan
    www.wildaboutfifthgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. If I won, I would use the new things to add some spark to my classroom! I would love to win some new things!

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    Kelly Brown

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm a 7th year teacher, but it is my first year teaching 3rd grade. I could use so many of these ideas in my classroom. As centers or small group teaching activities. I am so many early finishers and this would greatly help in differentiating with the quick learners as well as the slow learners.
    Thanks for the opportunity!!
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  37. Congrats on reaching such a milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Awesome giveaway! Congratulations on reaching 1000+ followers! I would use these products as part of my daily centers.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great giveaway!! I followed, I pinned, I blogged....

    Thanks & Happy New Year!
    Karen
    LittleSecond-GradeSomebodies

    ReplyDelete
  40. So many amazing products! I'm going to be working with 5th graders this new year and I know some of the products will come in handy.

    Congrats on 1000 followers!

    Bren P.
    The Teacher Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  41. I would use as much as I could in my 2nd grade classroom and pass on the rest to colleagues who teach the upper grades.

    mcreynolds.sarah@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thank you so much for this amazing giveaway! & congrats on 1000+ followers! Here's to the next 1000 in 2013! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Congratulations! I would definitely use the prizes to enhance and reinforce the curriculum at my school! Great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Well, I always need coffee... I am waiting for someone to invent an IV for it.
    Congrats on so many followers!

    ReplyDelete
  45. i'd love to use the amazon GC to buy a toolbox to make a craft organizer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!