12.02.2012

Show Us What You Bought!

If you are like me, you just love Teachers Pay Teachers. Of course I had to load up on lots of goodies during the Cyber Monday Sale. Luckily, I had lots of TpT credits that I had been saving up for it. :) Here are some of my favorite purchases that I made.



If you teach middle school and have not checked out Kasey's store and blog, you are missing out. I recently stumbled upon it through Pinterest and have quickly fallen in love. She has my dream job! I am hoping to use a lot of her ideas in my classroom too. 


What were some of your favorite purchases from the sale?

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you like my Christmas Poet-Trees! I always hope people like my things, and it is nice to see when other bloggers do. Thanks for including me on your list :) Have a good day friend!

    ~Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a little bribery deal going on my blog this week... check it out I'm giving away stuff for FREE in exchange for a vote for my sweet niece. ;) Feel free to spread the word...

    Katie
    katielately1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for mentioning my blog and TPT store. I'm so glad that you like them! I'm definitely enjoying your blog, too! Thanks again, Katie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!