Thanks to Tanja for designing the button for me!
I am so excited to be starting a monthly linky party that is going to be completely dedicated to anchor charts in the classroom! Even though I teach 6th grade, I just love anchor charts and so do my students. We start the year with blank walls in our classroom, and it is neat to anchor our learning to the walls with our anchor charts that we create as a class.
I love seeing others anchor charts, so I thought why not have a monthly linky party where we can share some of our favorite charts from our classrooms.
The linkup for December will go live on December 15th, so I hope you will join me for the fun!
In the meantime, feel free to grab the button and blog about the linky party. All I ask is that you link back to my blog so people will know where to find the party on the 15th!




Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteSo excited! What a cute button.
ReplyDeleteJenny
Luckeyfrog's Lilypad
This will be a great linky! And I'm your newest follower :)
ReplyDeleteDiane
Fifth in the Middle
Looking forward to sharing ideas with you about teaching in 6th grade. It's a great place to be!
ReplyDeleteMarion
Your anchor charts always turn out impeccable. Any secrets to it? I'm assuming you write them before discussing and not as you are teaching.
ReplyDeleteAlso, just curious, what writing unit are you on now? I was teaching personal narratives when you were and am finishing up about now. I think I'm going to review open-ended response for a bit and move on to expository writing,but I'm always open to ideas if you have something you do that works!