On Friday we were presenting our Biography Project presentations. I was so impressed with some of the ones that my kids did. One of my boys asked if he could sit in one of the recliners after he presented. He had had a great week so I thought why not. Well, 15 minutes later my inclusion teacher who is with me texted me to let me know that he was out. The boy ended up sleeping 2.5 hours in the chair. 2nd period was getting ready to end and the boy was still out. I went and asked his 3rd period teacher what he though we should let him do and we both decided he needed the rest. I didn't think I was that boring, but I guess I was wrong. :)
5.19.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



oh the poor kid! He must have been exhausted!
ReplyDeleteHilarious! I'd fall asleep in that comfy chair, too.
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
Fun in Room 4B
That's so funny! I'm passing on a blogger award. Stop by my blog to see it!
ReplyDeleteHow funny!!
ReplyDeleteThis is too funny! I'm your newest follower. How was your first year of teaching?
ReplyDeleteAlana
spedmathteacher.blogspot.com
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha that is too FUNNY!!!! Love that you let him continue to sleep!
ReplyDeleteWish I could take a mid day nap :) thanks for the laugh!
Thanks for being transparent enough to let us know about this (great picture!) I'm sure that you're his favorite teacher!
ReplyDelete