It's the little things that make teaching so worth it even when you have drama in your hallway. Last week on Friday I walked into my classroom on Friday after having bus duty to find the following note left on my board from one of the kids I had last year for 12 weeks.
Luckily this sweet girl is going to be my teacher aide next year and I cannot wait.
Today in the cafeteria during 6th grade lunch, our PTO was there and had the kids write notes to their teachers for teacher appreciation week next week. Well, one of my kiddos didn't get the memo and gave his note to me today. The best part is that this is one of my creative Pre AP kiddos.
I am so thankful for the kids I get to teach and the many smiles that they put on my face on a daily basis!





So cute!
ReplyDeleteMisty
Think, Wonder, & Teach
3-6 Free Resources
That's the best part of being a teacher! Kids just make me smile.
ReplyDeleteSara :)
Smiling In Second Grade