You read that right. Next year room 117 will not have a Hollywood theme.
There will be polka dots...and lots of them! I am so excited about it and have already been stalking Erica's blog and her super cute polka dot themed classroom. Now if only I can find some round tables to use in my classroom instead of desks. I am hoping my AP can help me get this one taken care of. Do you have a theme in your classroom? Are most of your items that go with your theme things you made or purchased from somewhere? Do you have any good polka dot suggestions?
A quick giveaway update for you too...it will go live tomorrow evening once I submit finals for 2 of my grad school classes. I cannot wait for you all to see what all is being given away!



I think that will be so cool! I love Erica's room--she is incredible! I have a color scheme theme going on and I think I'm going to stick with it, but probably make some new signs and labels because I love doing that. :)
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that I found your blog! I am your newest follower:) Stop by and visit me...
ReplyDeletelearnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com
Hey Katie:
ReplyDeleteI need some info about the Sisters' conference...
Can you please e-mail me at joyin6th@gmail.com?
THANKS so much!
Kim
Finding JOY in 6th Grade
I'm "redecorating" in polka-dots, too :)
ReplyDeleteWe need a Polka pin-board!
Elizabeth
Fun in Room 4B
No theme for me really. Though I just got so sick of my room about a week ago that I tore the whole thing down and went with new colors and all (we are now learning about the Revolution, so I guess that is our theme)
ReplyDelete~Stephanie
Teaching in Room 6
I'm planning a polka dot/stripes theme! I can't wait to see what you come up with!
ReplyDeleteLisa
Stories From Second
I am glad you like my polka dots! I have plans to make black and white polka dots and book bin labels to match my bright polka dot set!
ReplyDeletelol and I'm going to the Hollywood theme route!!!!! Your room will look awesome next year!
ReplyDelete❤ Mor Zrihen from...
A Teacher's Treasure
Teaching Treasures Shop