Yesterday and today I have been in San Antonio for The Daily 5 and CAFE workshops! I know I have not been to a lot of PD sessions in my first year of teaching, but I am pretty sure that this is going to be one of the best ones I will ever go to. If you use the Daily 5 or CAFE, or if you are even considering it, you should really consider going to the workshops. I will have another post later in the week and will share some more things with you all. For now, I have 2 pictures from today. One is with the Sisters themselves and I also took one with Kristina who I ran into there.
4.17.2012
I met THE Sisters!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





So much fun!!!! Looking forward to reading the post!
ReplyDeleteAh!!! I saw the little picture on my blog roll of you and Kristina and I freaked out!
ReplyDeleteHow cool is that!!!
Hi friends!!!
Oh I can't wait to read more! How wonderful it must have been!!!
ReplyDelete