4.27.2012

It's Giveaway Time!

I am so excited for this giveaway and all of the loot that one lucky person is going to win! I wish that I could win it all myself! I still cannot believe that I have reached over 400 followers in the short time that I have been blogging about my first real teaching job! You all have been such a big support and a big reason why this year has been so great! 

I am also so grateful for the lovely bloggers who are helping me make this giveaway so great! Be sure that you visit their blogs and share some love with them! 



Mor from a Teacher's Treasure is going to be giving the lucky winner a copy of her Reader's Journal Form Package. I just love the things that she does with her kids in their Reading Notebooks and I think you will too! 

Stephanie from Teaching in Room 6 is going to be giving the winner a copy of her wonderful interactive reading log! I have seen it myself and it is great!

Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade is going to let you pick three items from her store! I have been eying her Angry Birds themed multiplication game and cannot wait to use it with my math classes next school year. She is also one of the teacher bloggers that I have actually got to meet in person!

Reagan is also sharing some of her wonderful creations with the winner too. She is such a sweet 1st grade teacher about an hour from me and I only wish that I had gotten to have her as my 1st grade teacher! If you win you will get her fraction pack and also a set of her famous daily warm-ups.



Amber is also going to be giving away her Geometry Lapbook. This would be perfect for any age math class! What kid doesn't love foldables? 
 
 



Kristen from Ladybug's Teacher Files is joining the fun and giving away all 4 of her Syllabi Kicks games! Yes, all four of them!
 Photobucket
Both Rachelle and Natalie from What the Teacher Wants are donating any two items from their stores. I love their blog and think that it is so cool that they blog together. 


Gingersnaps is also joining us and she is going to be giving away her Fraction Digital Stamps clipart set.

In addition to all of the great things that the other bloggers are adding to the giveaway, I will also be adding a $30 gift card to Amazon for you to choose whatever you want !
The best thing I ever did was sign up for Amazon Prime because the 2 day shipping is so worth it! 

If you are just a little bit interested in any of those things you should really enter the giveway! It will last until Friday, May 4th at 8:00 p.m. and I will post the winner sometime on Saturday when I get back from my grad school classes. 

You will have several chances to win. For each entry please leave a separate comment. Some chances are worth more than one entry, but you only have to comment once. When I enter it into Excel, I will put your name for the correct number of entries. Go ahead, start entering!

1. Be a follower of Adventures of a 6th Grade Teacher. (1 entry)
2. Add my blog button to your sidebar on your blog. (1 entry)
3. "Like" Adventures of a 6th Grade Teacher on Facebook. (1 entry)
4. Follow me on Pinterest. (1 entry)
5. Follow my store on Teacher's Notebook. (2 entries)
6. Follow Adventures of a 6th Grade Teacher on Twitter. (2 entries)
7. Tweet about this giveaway with a link to the blog post. (3 entries)
8. Blog about the giveaway. (5 entries)

That is a total of 16 chances for you to enter! Good luck and as they say in The Hunger Games...

83 comments:

  1. I am very excited about your give away!!!! Most of the them are geared for primary grades and these are things that I would love to win. Congrats on 400!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already follow you!
    Tammy

    First Grade @ Klinger Cafe
    dtklinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I "like" you on facebook too!
    Tammy

    First Grade @ Klinger Cafe
    dtklinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I now follow you on Pinterest.
    Tammy

    First Grade @ Klinger Cafe
    dtklinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. whew I'm following you TN store, and I'll get to the rest later! lol Great Giveaway. Thank you.
    Tammy

    First Grade @ Klinger Cafe
    dtklinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This is a great giveaway! I am a new follower sent over from Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits! :)
    Cheryl
    cener(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    Crayons and Curls

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow your blog!
    Julie
    jewelz@si.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow on Pinterest!
    Julie
    jewelz@si.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I follow on Twitter!
    Julie
    jewelz@si.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow your Tn store!
    JUlie
    jewelz@si.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like u on Facebook!
    Julie
    jewelz@si.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome blog!
    sritter78@yahoo.com

    Facebook and Pinterest Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I follow your blog (and I work with Farley!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I tweeted about your giveaway!
    https://twitter.com/#!/Herding_Kats/status/196355566011035650

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfect time to find your wonderful blog!

    I LIKED the facebook pager!

    mecernuto@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I now follow you on twitter!

    mecernuto@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I tweeted about the giveaway with a link to the blog...but I don't know how to link the tweet to here.... :/

    mecernuto@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I also follow you on pinterest!

    mecernuto@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I follow your blog, pinterest, and facebook. Thanks for your generosity.
    louise
    eugenezirk@centurytel.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. I follow your blog!

    Macbetty123@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. I follow your blog.

    tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Also marked your TN shop as a favorite.

    tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I follow your teachers NB store

    Macbetty123@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. I follow your blog.
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I liked Adventures of a 6th Grade Teacher on FB.
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I added your TN store to my favorites.
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I added your TN store to my favorites.
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am following you on Pinterest.
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey! What an amazing giveaway!
    I follow your blog :)
    misselementary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am following on twitter and pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  32. You are a favorite on Teachers Notebook.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I tweeted about the giveaway as well.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great Giveaway! I follow your blog:)

    learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com
    spencerjb0711@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I liked you on Facebook

    evansh1001@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I follow you on Twitter

    evansh1001@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Follow you on Pinterest! Love your boards, btw.

    evansh1001@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. I follow your blog!

    Lisa
    fsuteach81@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I follow your Pinterest board!!

    Lisa
    fsuteach81@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. I follow your TN shop!!

    Lisa
    fsuteach81@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I follow your TN shop!!

    Lisa
    fsuteach81@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. I follow your blog!

    melissa.dalton@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I liked you on Facebook

    melissa.dalton@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I follow you on pinterest

    melissa.dalton@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I follow you on twitter

    melissa.dalton@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. I tweeted about your giveaway!

    melissa.dalton@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I follow your TN store.

    melissa.dalton@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I follow your TN store entry 1


    Yearn to Learn Blog

    taskcard123@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I follow your TN store entry 2


    Yearn to Learn Blog

    taskcard123@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I follow your blog, like you on FB, posted about this giveaway on FB, you are on my blog roll, I follow you on pinterest, and on your store.

    CONGRATS on 400!

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach
    3-6 Free Resources

    ReplyDelete
  51. I'm a new follower of your blog...
    400 is awesome!

    Marianne
    mabtennis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Follow your store..

    Marianne
    mabtennis@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Hi Katie:
    I am following you on Pinterest!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hi Katie:
    Your store is one of my favorites on Teacher's Notebook!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  55. I follow your blog, and it's been really helpful as I start out as a new Middle School teacher! I'm excited to make the move from Elementary to Middle School!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I follow your blog!

    Mindy
    mwells@ourwayschool.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. I follow you on Pinterest!

    Mindy
    mwells@ourwayschool.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I follow your blog! I just found it actually and I'm in love! As a new fifth grade teacher I've been getting TONS of inspiration!

    Rowan
    rowan.denny@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. I like you on Facebook!

    Rowan
    rowan.denny@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. I follow you on Pinterest!

    Rowan
    rowan.denny@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. I follow your store on Teacher's Notebook. You've created some really lovely materials!

    Rowan
    rowan.denny@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!