4.09.2012

Grad School-Blog Break!

Hey Y'all! This girl is way too swamped with grad school work right now so I am making myself take a blogging break for 1 week and then I will reassess where I am. I have so much due this weekend and I know I am going to be putting in a ton of late nights. Wish me luck! Hopefully I will get it all done in time.

16 comments:

  1. Hope you get a lot done on your break! =)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like we're in the same boat. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! I'm in the same boat...3 more weeks and I'm freeeeeee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *hugs* I remember those days (with 3 kids and a husband to boot!). Take the time you need. School is SO much more important than blogging. Sending you super good grad school wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Katie:
    I am sending you good luck wishes and giant cyberhugs...
    Soon it will be done and you'll have lots of time to do what you please.

    Hang in there!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. You & I both!!! Good luck!!!! 3 more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck, sweet friend. I am in the same boat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck! :) You're almost done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are in my thoughts!!!
    you can do it!!!
    YOU CAN DO IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Katie!

    Thanks so much for your sweet comment! 60 students is a lot! I can see why notebooks would work better than binders! Good luck getting all your grad school stuff done! That's what I should have been doing over break instead of blogging!!! Guess I'll have to try to catch up on it all tomorrow!!

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know exactly how you feel! I just blogged today after being out of the blog circuit for over a week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you had a productive week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!