Yes, the long awaited giveaway that I promised is finally here!
Now I am sure you are wondering, well what is she giving away?
Of course it is something that I absolutely love and use in my classroom all of the time!
It is Dinah Zike's book Notebook Foldables.I use this book all of the times and I know you would too. There are so many templates provided in this book that you can use to create your own notebook foldables. Foldables have completely changed how I teach, and I am amazed by the success of my students since we started using them.
You have several chances to win! Just leave a comment for each thing that you do. Be sure that you include an e-mail address or blog link in your comment so I can easily contact you. :)
1. Be a public follower of Adventures of a 6th Grade Teacher. If you are already a follower, let me know that too!
2. Add my button to your sidebar on your blog.
3. Follow Adventures of a 6th Grade Teacher on Facebook.
4. Follow me on Pinterest.
5. Follow me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway! You can use the following tweet:
Have you seen the giveaway that @advin6thgrade is having? Visit her blog missklohnsclassroom.blogspot.com to enter yourself!
6. Blog about the giveaway and post the link in your comment.
7. Tell me how you would use foldables in your classroom.
That is a total of 7 ways that you can enter to win your own copy of the book! The giveaway will last through Friday, February 10th at 9 p.m. and the winner will be posted on the 11th by 9 a.m.
Happy entering!



Of course I am a follower :)
ReplyDelete~Stephanie
Teaching in Room 6
I also follow you on FB (which is why I came over so quickly...I saw the post ;) )
ReplyDelete~Stephanie
Teaching in Room 6
I follow you. You are on my blog list :)
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteAmy
amylynnmarshall@aol.com
I follow you, of course!!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on facebook.
ReplyDeleteOf course I follow you, Katie.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to use more foldables in my classroom.
Kim
Finding JOY in 6th Grade
I'm a GFC follower!
ReplyDeletenerakg1974@gmail.com
I follow you on Facebook
ReplyDeletenerakg1974@gmail.com
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteMary Beth
Run Teacher, Run
I follow you on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteMary Beth
Run Teacher, Run
I follow you on Pinterest too. Love all of your pins!
ReplyDeleteMary Beth
Run Teacher, Run
Katie,
ReplyDeleteI am just about to do a follow up post on book clubs and would love for you to share ideas. I just wanted to let you know since I remember you posted before asking how we (as a 6th grade) are organizing it!
:)
Oooh! I want this book so bad :) I follow you on Google Friend Connect!
ReplyDelete☼Kate
To The Square Inch
of course I follow your blog!!!! I want that book!!! :)
ReplyDelete❤ Mor Zrihen from...
A Teacher's Treasure
Teaching Treasures Shop
I follow you on Facebook!
ReplyDelete❤ Mor Zrihen from...
A Teacher's Treasure
Teaching Treasures Shop
I follow you on Pinterest!
ReplyDelete❤ Mor Zrihen from...
A Teacher's Treasure
Teaching Treasures Shop
You're blog button has been on my roll forever now :)
ReplyDelete❤ Mor Zrihen from...
A Teacher's Treasure
Teaching Treasures Shop
I follow you on Twitter!
ReplyDelete❤ Mor Zrihen from...
A Teacher's Treasure
Teaching Treasures Shop
Do you really want me to get into details how I use Foldables in my classroom? hehe I think you're up to date :)
ReplyDelete❤ Mor Zrihen from...
A Teacher's Treasure
Teaching Treasures Shop
I am a follower on your blog!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Pinterest!
ReplyDeleteI follow your page on Facebook
ReplyDeleteI would use this in SO many ways!! I actually looked at this book on Amazon in the summer before school started, but classroom money was running low! :) We do notebooking in Science and Social Studies and I would LOVE this to add a little more fun to our notebooks.
ReplyDeleteI am now officially a follower!
ReplyDeletetalie321@gmail.com
I also follow you on Pinterest!
ReplyDeletetalie321@gmail.com
Okay... facebook too! Thanks!
ReplyDeletetalie321@gmail.com
Of course I'm a follower :)
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
Fun in Room 4B
Follow on FB now, too.
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
Fun in Room 4B
I follow you on Pinterest, too!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth
Fun in Room 4B
I follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteMindy
mwells@ourwayschool.com
I follow your blog
ReplyDeleteknightc@friscoisd.org
www.missknightskhronicles.blogspot.com
I liked your Facebook page
ReplyDeleteI would use foldables during readers workshop and science!
ReplyDeleteknightc@friscoisd.org
I follow you on Pinterest, too!
ReplyDeleteknightc@friscoisd.org
I follow you on google connect and pinterest.
ReplyDeleteI use foldables whenever I can. I absolutely love the hands-on, immediate response, kids' reactions, and just the overall touchable part of a foldable!! My kids love to do foldables. I've used them for S.S, science, language arts, and math.
ReplyDeleteLove your blog.
Cindy Warming
cwarming@pomounties.org
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteDallas
nerdynerdynerdy.com
I have recently used foldables for a WWII lapbook, but I want to look into using them on a more regular basis in our reading notebooks!
ReplyDeleteDallas
nerdynerdynerdy.com
I (now) follow you on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteDallas
nerdynerdynerdy.com
I love this idea! I follow your blog on Pinterest and receive your email updates!
ReplyDeleteThank you for inspiring me through your enthusiasm.
sally.gun@gmail.com
I'm a new follower!
ReplyDeletekellybrown28021@gmail.com
I follow you on facebook!
ReplyDeletekellybrown28021@gmail.com
I follow your blog! :)
ReplyDelete-Katie
Building a House of Love
I follow/liked your facebook page! :)
ReplyDelete-Katie
Building a House of Love
I follow you on Pinterest!
ReplyDelete-Katie
Building a House of Love
I tweeted about this giveaway! :)
ReplyDelete-Katie
Building a House of Love
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeletettlusty07@yahoo.com
Journey of a Substitute Teacher
I am a follower of your blog!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI would use her foldable ideas to make things to put in my kid's reading notebooks!!
ReplyDeleteI already make my own foldables and sometimes it takes SOOOO much time! This would allow me more prep time for lesson content!
ReplyDeletestephanie.davis.84@gmail.com
I have used a Reader's Notebook for my Communication Arts classes for years where they would journal and keep graphic organizers for the stories and skills we would read. BUT I never have used foldables in them. I think it would only add to the reinforcement of the weekly skills, and what a great anchor to have to go back to and reference! So I could see myself revamping my Reader's Notebook to incorporate foldables more and graphic organizers a little less.
ReplyDeletei follow your blog :o)
ReplyDeletei follow you on Pinterest :o)
ReplyDeletei love foldable, but it seems like i use the same ones over and over! i'd love some new ideas :o) I mostly use foldables in math--i'd love to incorporate more into my guided reading and strategy groups :o)
ReplyDeletemsob123@gmail.com
I follow you on Pinterest, on the blog and Facebook. :)
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Pinterest :)
ReplyDeletebookskt19@yahoo.com
I think that these would be great in their reading, math and writing notebooks and help them remember things better! :)
ReplyDeletebookskt19@yahoo.com