2.11.2012

And the winner is...

This time it is for real! I really have a winner! I put all of the entries into a Spreadsheet and then used random.org to pick a winner. There were a total of 64 entries.
So I was not too sure how to save it, so I just used the Snipping Toll to do it. Sorry that it is not cuter. 

I am sure you are wondering who entry number 19 belongs too...

Well...

It...

Belongs...

To...

None...

Other...

Than...

Mrs. Zrihen from A Teacher's Treausre!

I am so excited for my super sweet bloggy friend because I know that she already uses foldables in her classroom and this will be another great resource for her! I hope your students love it as much as mine do! 

Send me an email Mrs. Z with your address and I will get it ordered for you!

I will also be posting a freebie to share with you all tomorrow evening!

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! I want to do flips in the air!!! I am SOOOOOOOO excited!!!
    Sending you an email with my info right now!!!

    THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ❤ Mor Zrihen from...
    A Teacher's Treasure
    Teaching Treasures Shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you purchase this book? I have looked and am unable to find it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!