2.05.2012

Currently...

Have I mentioned how much I love Farley? It was so great getting to meet her last month and I cannot wait until we can all get together again soon! 

I also love her Currently linky party that she has each month and knew that I could not pass it up! It is simple to play along. All you have to do is go to her blog, get the picture, edit it, and then post it and link up. Easy peasy if you ask me! 

Don't forget to check out my giveaway too! It ends on Friday!

6 comments:

  1. oh my goodness I will pray for your RAK family. I can't believe your spring break trip! SO AMAZING!!!
    Love ya! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were watching The Voice too! Now we are watching E.T. :)

    My heart goes out to that family in your community. I can't even imagine what they must be going through.

    Marvelous Multiagers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by to see what you are *CURRENTLY* doing. Tonight was my first time to watch The Voice!! Loved it!!! Have a most lovely and blessed week!

    Rebecca
    The Teacher's Chatterbox

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh girl....to plan alone...lol! my team likes to talk though...love them, but can I shut my door for a little bit and get things done?? ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for bringing to my attention that The Voice started again!!!! I'm watching it online as I type!!!
    You actually get to PLAN on your planning days?!?!? haha we have so much PD on those days I get nothing done :(
    I'm counting away the days till Spring Break too!!! Ireland? WHY? WHAT FOR? sounds exciting!

    Hope you're having a great week!

    xoxo

    ❤ Mor Zrihen from...
    A Teacher's Treasure
    Teaching Treasures Shop

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love THE VOICE!!!!

    Michelle
    Teach123

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!