Classroom management is by far the thing that I struggle the most with. One of my classes really tests me on a daily basis with their behavior and I just feel worn out every time that they leave. I have done lots of reading and found some really great ideas to help me through blogs and Pinterest.
To help not only myself, but also other teachers who struggle with classroom management, I am thinking about doing a weekly link up called Management Monday where each week we would have a different classroom management topic and then you would link up and share some tips that work in your classroom.
What do you think about it? Would you play along and link up?



I think it's a good idea...might be hard for all to link up weekly...maybe every other or monthly??? Or that could just be me cuz lifes so busy right now:) Classroom management is soooo importnant...if you don't have that, you've got nothing....
ReplyDelete4th Grade Frolics
There is already a weekly Monday linky called "What are you reading, Monday?" There are actually 2 different blogs who have their own linky for this and many teachers play along. I like Tara's idea of a monthly linky. I can work with that one.
ReplyDeleteAlso - I just got done with 16 weeks of classroom management for grad school. Ask away - I have so many ideas and things still clogging my brain and books strewn across my bedroom regarding this topic.
Mrs Poland
Think, Wonder, & Teach
I also think this would be a great idea, but maybe twice a month. I find being a substitute I see a TON of different behavior/classroom issues and not all of my strategies work so it would be great to see some other ideas.
ReplyDeleteAmy
The Crazy Adventures of a University Graduate
Yep, I would join in.
ReplyDeleteI would!
ReplyDeleteI would do it when I could. I need the management tips myself!
ReplyDeleteI would join! Please let me know!
ReplyDeleteSounds great to me!
ReplyDeleteHEY Katie...
ReplyDeleteI agree with Tara... once a month would be great... and you could do a reminder that tells the topic like a week or two ahead and that way we could get pics and SCHTUFF ready... I would do it!!! :)
I'd love to do it every other week or monthly. I'd be happy to share some tips and gain some ideas too! Classroom management is so important! :)
ReplyDelete~Mimi
5thGradeRocks5thGradeRules
I'm in! I think it's a great idea :)
ReplyDeleteI always love seeing what others do in the classroom that works and tweak it to my needs.
❤ Mor Zrihen from...
A Teacher's Treasure
Teaching Treasures Shop
Sounds like a great idea! I'm starting my first practicum in grade six next month, and I need all the advice I can get on behaviour management! I'll link up my ideas as well! By the way I'm your newest follower and I'd really appreciate it if you could visit and follow me back at:
ReplyDeletehttp://crayonsglitterandsmellymarkers.blogspot.com
Satya
Check out homeworkopoly on pinterest. Im so excited to use it next year.
ReplyDelete