11.21.2011

Field Trips

This past Friday I went on a field trip with our GT group from 6th grade. We went to the McNay Art Museum in San Antonio. I was a little worried that the kids would not appreciate it when we went, but they proved me wrong. The best moment was when we were walking into one of the rooms that had a Monet painting. Yes, I got to see a real Monet painting! One of the girls turned and looked at me in astonishment asking if that was a real Monet! Her face was priceless. She could not believe it. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day. 









5 comments:

  1. cute kiddos! I know you enjoy your class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie!

    Love your field trip pix! That looks like fun!

    For more fun, go to...
    http://theteacherslane.blogspot.com/2011/07/pinterest-party.html

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun. My parents just moved to San Antonio this summer. I will be there this week for T-giving. Might have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS I'm a stalker and just added you on FB. I figured since we are both TX teachers and live kinda close, maybe we can be real friends? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you have an awesome class, I especially like the last photo. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!