11.13.2011

A Busy Week!

I have got a crazy week ahead of me!

Tomorrow morning, at 6:15am, I am meeting my principal and 3 other teachers at our bus barn so we can head to Austin for a STAAR Summit. I was a little shocked that she asked me because everyone else who is going is the department chair for their subject. I am hoping that it is going to be a very informational conference because I still do not feel like I know enough about the STAAR test. 

On Friday I am headed to the McNay Art Museum in San Antonio with the 6th grade GT students. I think it is going to be a lot of fun and I am really excited about it. It has been a few years since they have been on this trip and I know the kids are excited about it. 

During the 3 days that I will actually be at school this week I somehow need to find the time to have book club meetings, read an autobiography out of our basal, begin a writing project about Thanksgiving, and get sub plans ready for Friday. Did I mention that I have a big project due for grad school next week too? If I can make it through this week, next week is only 2 days!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!