9.20.2011

Blog Award

Thank you so much to Ms. Payton over at Teaching with Flare!


She awarded me the versatile blogger award. 
According to the rules, I am supposed to share 7 things about me.

1. I am a first year teacher who is teaching back in my home town. The classroom that I am in is actually the same room that I had 6th grade Language Arts in and that is what I am teaching too!

2. I am currently working towards my Masters in Education degree. I will graduate at the end of June with it.

3. I have a slight Diet Coke addiction. I always have a stash of them in my fridge. There is no way I could make it through the day without one.

4. Tomorrow is my God daughter's 4th birthday! I cannot believe she is turning 4 already. 

5. I had to abandon my first book today. I had heard lots of good things about Inkheart, but I just could not get into it. I am thinking that I am just not a fan of Fantasy books.

6. When I am not teaching you can usually find me doing something with volleyball. In the spring I serve as a club volleyball director and also coach a team.

7. I love blogging! I have found so many great ideas and received some great advice from so many veteran teachers. I know that I could never make it through this school year without all of you!

I am supposed to award this to 15 blogs, but I could never pick! If you are a follower feel free to take the award for yourself!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I can't imagine being a first year teacher AND studying at grad school at the same time! Doing one of those things at once would be more than enough for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!