I am loving Abby's blog hop at the Inspired Apple and decided to join in on the fun too!
1. Almost all of your students are taller than you.
2. Your students appreciate your humor and sarcasm and love to dish it back at you.
3. Your students don't care about the super cute letters or border that you put up in your room.
4. They choose not to tell their parents anything because they think they are stupid. You can bet that the note that you typed up and sent home will not get to the parents. The only way for that to happen is to email them a copy of it too.
5. You are grading research papers for days.
6. The kids think you are stupid, but what they don't know is that you pulled the same tricks on your teachers back in the day.
7. It is torture trying to get your students to read a book for fun and not because they were told to do so.
8. You can't seem to ever have enough copies of something because they all keep losing it.
9. You have to give the boys your teacher look when you hear them talking about googling Spring Break when they are supposed to be working on their Biography Project in the Library.
10. The students love to correct your mistakes, especially on things that you type. Darn you auto correct!



Girl, have you seen the website dedicated to autocorrect?! {It has an innapropriate URL or I'd type it here!!! Google it though if you haven't heard of it!!!} I crack up for days reading them!!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are all true statements! I love to freak the kids out when I tell them I used to be tall too.
ReplyDelete