Not only do I love finding other blogs that like to blog about teaching, but I also love when I find an upper elementary or middle school teacher! Katie from Katie Lately is amazing and you should for sure go and check out her blog.
She is also hosting her first giveaway ever and I am loving what it is! She created a novel study for Sideways Arithmetic from Wayside School that is meant for the 3rd-6th grade classroom. If I am still in 6th grade next year, I would love to use it to connect the different contents in my classroom.
Be sure and swing by her blog for your chance to win!




Although I do not blog about teaching because my internship doesn't start till next semester, I LOVE reading your blog and getting "teacher" ideas! I cannot wait till I am in the classroom and get to post about it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Katie for the shout out!!! :) 3 more days to enter!!
ReplyDelete