2.01.2011

Almost Time

Tomorrow is the big day when my student teaching begins. I am nervous, but so excited all at the same time. I am lucky since I already know all of the kids and also am familiar with the classroom. I cannot imagine walking in for the first day and not knowing anything about the class, students, or mentor. I am finishing my last research paper right now for my classes and then just have to submit it through email.

I am hoping to blog at least 2 or 3 times a week about student teaching, but we will see. I have a feeling that might be a little more difficult as I get into the full teach portion of it. 

I am also having a giveaway over on my personal blog that I think a lot of my teacher friends would really enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Good Luck tomorrow! I know you will do a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous that you got to know your kids before you start student teaching - I walked in on Jan 3rd and it was the first time I had met the kids OR the teacher!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!