I am so excited because I am going to be spending the weekend at the International Reading Association conference in San Antonio. I have been looking forward to this for so long! I am also excited that I can get my feet wet with some lower elementary things now after finding out I will be teaching 1st in the fall. I promise to come back next week sometime and share some of the things that I learn with you all.
If you are going to be there, let me know! I would love to meet some fellow bloggers while I am there!



I just found my way here from Teaching With Moxie. I also teach middle school--I currently teach in MI and am working toward relocating to TX. (The fact that it is currently snowing here may or may not have factored into my decision!) I will definitely be back--I love sharing ideas!
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous! ;) I would love to be there and learn with you! Come back and share lots with us!! Creating Lifelong Learners
ReplyDeleteI really wanted to go to this conference! I hope you have a grand time. Please share what you learn!!
ReplyDeleteShannon
I Run Read Teach