11.03.2012

November Currently...

I just love Farley and her monthly Currently link up!

What is currently happening in your neck of the woods? Be sure and head over to Farley's blog and link up what you are doing.

12 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled to have found your blog! I need to explore your Daily 5 ideas since this is my first year doing it! Good luck with grad school. Break will be here before you know it.:)
    Kristin
    iTeach 1:1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you about a personal grader. I remember being younger and helping my friend's mom grade paper and I actually thought it was FUN... wow was I wrong! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually have convinced my daughter (4th grade) that grading papers is really fun! I let her grade the ones that are multiple choice. She then picks out the stickers. She is very deliberate about the sticker choice. Is it a boy? What would they like? I have one really good grader and she's free!
    It may feel rough right now working on the certification, but think about the end! How great it will be to have accomplished it!
    Charlotte
    Fabulous Fifth Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is the time of year when many teachers are struggling. I hope your Thanksgiving Break gives you time to rest and recover!

    Krazy Town

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a parapro who's middle school daughter would charge a minimal fee to help grade papers. I would give her all of the multiple choice/easy ones and maybe pay a dollar. She had fun, and I had more free time!

    Don't Let The Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
  6. One Direction is also a favorite of my 4th graders!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my fifth grader girls LOVE, I mean LOVE One Direction. It drives the fifth grade boys crazy. They sing the songs, write stories about the group, email each other lyrics & pictures. And their lockers are plastered with their pictures. I caught one of the girls kissing the poster in her locker. Ugh! I too have a 6th grade daughter who loves to help me grade. She has been a life saver! Good luck on finishing your certification!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your classes! I finished my Admin. degree last December and am an Asst. Principal this year...it is worth it and you'll make it!!


    Mary Beth
    Run Teacher, Run

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hang in there with your classes! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I totally agree with you on the classes. I have gotten behind in my blogging and kid cuddling time. The hours they want me to work are insane! Supposedly I am suppose to be able to work and go to school at the same time but I just don't see how. Last week I "worked" in a classroom every day from 9:20 to 1:35. What boss would let me have off from 9-2 everyday for a week?? Sigh....

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! My students seem to be obsessed! with One Direction.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My students also love One Direction..ugh..it makes me miss *NSYNC! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!