The sweet Sara from Miss Elementary has shared some Halloween love with me!
Tori from Tori's Teacher Tips is the one who has actually organized this entire linky party. Thanks, Tori!
Last year, we played this same game in my neighborhood and it was so much fun. I am thinking I might make it happen at school too! I think it would be something fun to take our minds off of the stress for just a bit.
So here is how it works. Be sure that you post the rules on your post too!
1. Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their blog.
2. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (yours or someone else), or freebies that you love.
3. Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers- make sure you check this link to make sure you do not boo someone again. Don't forget to make sure that you let the bloggers know that you booed them!
4. Link up here so that others can find you and read about your wonderful October ideas!
Some of my favorite Halloween books would have to be:
I am also loving the Persuasive Writing Activity from Young Teacher Love.
What are some of your favorite Halloween activities and books that you use in your classroom?
I am booing some of my favorite bloggers:
Lindsay from My Life as a Third Grade Teacher
Jennifer from Runde's Room
Lisa from Fourth and Ten
Kristine from YoungTeacherLove
Kristen from Ladybug's Teacher Files





Thank you Katie!!!! This made my day :) :) :)
ReplyDelete