10.03.2012

Currently...

I linking up with the fabulous Farley for her monthly Currently party. 


If you happen to find the personal assistant I am looking for, please send them my way. I'm not kidding! 

I am exhausted and have so much I still could be doing. Yes, I should be completing my ILD training right now instead of blogging, but who cares! If this training was any good, I might actually want to complete it! 

I promise the next time you hear from me it will be more positive! :)

12 comments:

  1. Have fun at the wineries! I did that a month or so ago. So fun. I might start going to the patio of a local winery on Saturdays to plan and grade with a glass of wine. I think that seems like a fun plan.
    ~April Walker
    The Idea Backpack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    I just found you through the linky. I love the colors and design of your blog. When you find that personal assistant PLEASE send them to me, I am drowning in paperwork. Have a HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday.

    ✰ Stacy

    Simpson Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you on not enough hours in the day! Have a great birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Currently! If you find that Personal Assistant and she has a friend, could you send her my way?

    http://www.LiveTeachCreate.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun at the winery! I don't mean to be cruel, but if I find a personal assistant I'll never tell! :)

    I can't seem to get it all done either with school, cross country, meetings, family, etc., etc.,....

    Shannon
    http://www.irunreadteach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to have a personal assistant to do all my grading! Wouldn't that be wonderful? haha wishful thinking!!

    Mrs. Crouse @ {6th} Grade All-Stars

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want a personal assistant, too!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep telling my coworkers that I wish we were allowed to have TAs in middle school...free AND helpful!

    It'll get better...it's always like this in October. :) at least in my school world. And just in case you thought you were alone, my thesis is due in EXACTLY two weeks. eek.. and I'm blogging. :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found you through Twitter and love your blog :) I need that personal assistant as well!

    Heather
    The Wild Rumpus

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog too! It's amazing :) Where did you get your book baskets and crates for papers to grade,etc.? I know those pics were awhile back, but I just found you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there!
    I'm your newest follower :)

    I'm jealous of your extra planning day - I love the feeling of getting ahead (wish I felt it more!) and getting lots accomplished. I'm needing an extra day to get my head above water these days...

    I was struck by your "About Me" section, because my story is very similar :) I am in my second year (teaching 5th grade) and throughout college, I always thought I wanted 2nd grade. But once I graduated, I took what I was offered (newbies can't be picky!) and now I can't imagine leaving these pre-teens! They're a unique age - and I love it!

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!