That's right. I am officially on Spring Break since 3:35 p.m. yesterday afternoon. It feels so good. My sweet 6th graders and I were in desperate need of a break from each other.
The best part might be though that I am going to be spending the coming week in Ireland! Yes, that's right...I said Ireland. That also includes St. Patrick's Day in Dublin. Due to this fact, I am going to be MIA for the next week or a little longer.
I hope that everyone has a fabulous week!



I hope you have a WONDERFUL time in Ireland, Katie!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see some pictures...
Kim
Finding JOY in 6th Grade
I more week for me. Counting down to Spring break. I need it!
ReplyDeleteYearn to Learn Blog
Oh my gosh, that is so terrific! Have the best time!
ReplyDeleteBuzzing with Ms. B
Have a nice travel and enjoy !
ReplyDeleteColor me jealous that you are on Spring Break! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!
ReplyDeleteIt seems just like last week we were talking about this at Chuy's!!! I am still jealous even though I hate to fly!!! We will miss you at the meet-up but this is a good excuse!!! Love ya and have fun!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I'm jealous. Have a great time!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Can't wait to hear about our adventures in Ireland.
ReplyDeleteI have one mroe week before Spring Break.
oh my gosh I am so envious but very happy for you Katie!! I hope you have a wonderful, wonderful time in Ireland!!!
ReplyDeleteKristen
Enjoy your time in Ireland.
ReplyDeleteI was also stopping by because I just nominated you for an award because you're awesome.
Elizabeth
Fun in Room 4B
Have an amazing time!!! Take lots of pics to share with us!!
ReplyDelete❤ Mor Zrihen from...
A Teacher's Treasure
Teaching Treasures Shop