3.08.2012

Thanks Ladies!

I am so glad that there is only one more day standing between Spring Break and me! This week my kiddos have been absolutely bonkers. I had 11 of them that had to stay in for lunch detention with me today during lunch. So not my idea of a fun lunch break, but it was necessary. I am so thankful that I will only have 3 kiddos in my last period class tomorrow because of a band field trip. I need to do some serious cleaning in my classroom and I am going to get those 3 to help me. 

I have had several sweet bloggers award me with some awards this past week, but I am just now getting around to blogging about it. 

Thanks to...



for awarding me with the One Lovely Blog Award!

and
for the 

You girls are all so sweet! I truly believe that the teacher blogging community has made me a stronger teacher! I am not sure what I would do without all of you. 

I am going to cheat and award both of these awards to all of my followers! You all have shared so much wonderful advice with me, encouraged me when I am down, and cheered me on during my first year! Thanks a million!!!

3 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!