I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I wanted to do another linky party about Classroom Management. At first I was thinking that I would do something on a weekly basis, but I think I am going to do one once a month. Be sure to grab the button and share it on your blog if you are interested in playing along. All I ask is that you link my blog to the image because I am not tech savvy enough to do it.
Right now the plan is for the post to go up on April 1st, and then you can link up to share your management tip on whatever the topic is for the month. You will simply write your post about the topic and then come back and link up.
Our topic for the month of April will be about managing student use of the restroom. What sort of things to do you do to make this as small of a distraction as possible in your own classroom? This is a big problem that I have to deal with on a daily basis in my own classroom.
I hope you will link up and share your knowledge!



I don't have a blog so I can't link but I give each child a token for the day. If they have to leave the room they hand in the token. At the end of the day we have a draw for 5 people who did not leave the room to win a "Gotcha" card. These are handed in to the office and 5 are drawn each week from the whole school to win 50c.
ReplyDeleteYay, I can't wait to link up! :) Awesome idea!
ReplyDeleteBonnie
Living A Wonderful Life
I, too, do not have a blog, but would like to share this easy idea. On the first day of school, I have the students get themselves in line in alphabetical order. I use this line all year long. I often have them line up to turn in an assignment. Not only does this make it easy for me to grade and record the papers, or check off their homework, it also gets them out of their seat and moving around a bit.
ReplyDeleteThis is a great idea but you forgot to create the linky part where we can actually link up :)
ReplyDelete❤ Mor Zrihen from...
A Teacher's Treasure
Teaching Treasures Shop